Monday, December 31, 2007

Best of 2007

I hope my readership had a great holiday....I'm finally recovering from all of the running around we took part in. 5 holiday events in 4 days - insanity. I've got the day off today, and have boatloads of things to take care of, but I thought I'd start it off with my annual "Best Records of 2007" list. Here are my Top 10, in no particular order:
  • Queens of the Stone Age - Era Vulgaris
  • Wilco - Sky Blue Sky
  • Radiohead - In Rainbows
  • The White Stripes - Icky Thump
  • John Davis - Arigato!
  • Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace
  • Andrew Bird - Armchair Apocrypha
  • Frank Black - Bluefinger
  • The Apples In Stereo - New Magnetic Wonder
  • Bruce Springsteen with the Sessions Band - Live In Dublin
There it is kids. Let me know your favorites from this year in the comments section. I'll be sending you a special holiday present later today, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So I admit I have no idea who 3 of the 10 on that list are, and have actually only heard and liked one of them (you know who it is).