Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Greetings from Tennessee

Fantastic news from superdrag.com!

Lastly, the rumors are true, it's official: Superdrag's original line-up will reconvene in the recording studio in February to begin work on our first new recording project together since 1998's "Head Trip In Every Key." I can't say much more about the songs themselves (apart from what's already been posted on our MySpace page which will be the only "official" taste of the new music until the record drops), but I will say that this HAS to be our best album, otherwise there's really no point, is there? We are wholly committed to breaking the Law of Physics that states, "REUNION ALBUMS, BY DEFINITION, MUST BE TERRIBLE." So we'll see how it goes! Personally, I am really excited about the way the new music is unfolding and I hope you will be too. I am really thankful to be working on new music with Brandon, Don and Tom this year.

No comments: