Thursday, June 12, 2008

I was a huge dork (and I probably still am)

So, I was looking through my "Senior Wills" last night. basically, it was a collection of lists of things that people in my senior high school class left to other people. As a perused the entries, I noticed that there were 2 things that people left to me. They are as follows:
  1. A girlfriend
  2. Fun in Ecology/Economics/Biology/etc.
I knew I was a bit of a nerd in school, but reading through that garbage last night, I came to the realization that I was (and probably still am) a super nerd. Feel free to leave your comments about how much of a nerd I was (or am), as well as your special high school stories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The two last things I heard you talk about was Batman and a record player so yes, you are a nerd.

Anonymous said...

You were a true band nerd back then, but hey, you had Jill on your arm at prom (more nerd proof). I think that once you got out of the house and discovered that there were more things in the world than Nirvana and Sunday Mass, you lost your nerdiness. So, let's celebrate Joe and how he branched out to the Foo Fighters (lead by Nirvana's drummer) and plays drums at church now. Cheers

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure it was me who left you the girlfriend...but look at you now...married...kids...no more nerd...well...I wouldn't go that far...