Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Bon Jovi - gone soft? Naaaaahhhh...

We have a little radio playing some music in the background here in the office. I'm not sure what station it's tuned to (some local lite rock FM station). Staind is playing right now. Really deep stuff...

Anyways, there was this Bon Jovi song that played on that damn station yesterday at least 6 times. I couldn't believe it. It was as if the radio playlist had 5 songs on repeat.

Now, don't get me wrong...I like Bon Jovi as much as the next guy. But this song was full of so much middle of the road radio friendly garbage. They sounded like Keith Urban or something. When did they get all soft?

I was also awakened to this song this morning as the alarm clock went off. This song sounds like something out of an American Idol commercial.

I have yet to hear it at work today, but when I do hear it, I'll be thinking of what happened to Jon Bon Jovi. I remember when he saw a million faces, and rocked them all. Now he's easy-rocking them all.

Please come back, Jon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jon Bon Jovi is not a rocker any longer. He is a money whore. Don't get me wrong, I am too. But, he has lost his credibility (if he had any) by the poop he puts out now. Period

Anonymous said...

Nothing like the good old days of Slippery When Wet and Spaceballs...now it is all bad movies and soft poopy music!