Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Raconteurs Zane Lowe BBC Session

I strongly urge you to head to the iTunes Music Store and snag a copy of the new Raconteurs EP. This EP consists of 3 live tracks taken from their recent Zane Lowe BBC session, and the tracks are as follows:

1. Store Bought Bones (The Zane Rendition)
2. Call It A Day
3. Intimate Secretary

All 3 tracks are drastic departures from their album counterparts, and they all sound fantastic. If you have iTunes installed on your computer, click here to go directly to the listing. Otherwise, do a search for "The Raconteurs" and find it that way.

On a related note, these guys are playing at First Ave on August 3rd. As I currently do not have admission to the show, I am very tempted to head downtown and see if I can pick a ticket up off of the street.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»