Friday, July 21, 2006

Ummmmmmm...

Well, it's been a bit of a quiet week in this neck of the woods. Not too much going on as of late. My buddy from college came over with his wife last night for a little BBQ and catching up. They have been down in Chile for the past year, so it was cool to chill with them for awhile and see what's new.

In other exciting news, you can check out a stream of Tom Petty's new album, Highway Companion, right here. I've given it a few listens, and it's a bit of a snoozer. The 1st track is great, and then everything gets all sleepy for the rest of the album. I think I'll have to give 'er a few more listens to see if I dig it or not.

That's all for now - have a great weekend everyone, and I'll check back in here soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»