Thursday, December 21, 2006

Get Up I Wanna Get Down

I did something this evening that I thought I'd never do. I attempted to climb an indoor rock wall. And it was kicking rad. It's quite the workout. I didn't get very far on my first few tries, but that'll give me the motivation to do better in the future, I guess. It's a kickass workout, and it does wonders for the adrenaline. I think I'm gonna pick up some rock climbing shoes for myself as a Christmas present. If you have the chance to try it, do it. In fact, if anyone is interested, I'll bring you along to LifeTime so you can check it out for yerself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good work

Anonymous said...

No, you're not buying rock climbing shoes. The regular tennis shoes will work just fine.

joe said...

No they don't, Shel.