Thursday, March 22, 2007

A few favorites

Here are a few of my current favorite things, in no particular order:










  • The slew of new records coming out this summer. Nine Inch Nails, Wilco, Chris Cornell, Queens of the Stone Age. The list goes on. There certainly will not be a shortage of new tunes to pump on the studio this summer
Updates have been few and far between on this thing as of late...hopefully that'll change. We've been super busy with weddings and whatnot, and that probably won't change as we head into summer and the maintenance of the outside of our house is added to the current maintenance of the inside.

I'd like to end this post with a moment of silence for Calvert DeForest, who passed away on Monday at the age of 85. Godspeed, Larry "Bud'' Melman.

2 comments:

Jesse said...

All work and some play huh? Good for you. I thought Larry "Bud" was dead years ago. He looked like the walking dead every time he was under the spotlight. The new BRMC is fabulous by the way.

Anonymous said...

Apparently I am going to have to get sync'ed up...because I don't have any new music.

And I hear ya man. As if we don't have enough to do...add the work outside. Although I am looking forward to putting on some shorts and getting to it.