Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I can't think of a title

Random news/thoughts of the day...
  • Rolling Stone has posted the 1st part of a 2-part story documenting the decline of the record industry here. Check it out - it's a good read.
  • Speaking of slumping record sales, have you had a chance to pick up the new White Stripes album yet? It's quite fantastic, and I suggest that you rush out to your local record store and purchase it immediately. There's tons more quality music that's on the way this summer, so make sure you're supporting the artists you love.
  • Since I probably won't have a record in stores any time soon, I've decided I might as well start giving it away. I'll be posting some older tracks I've recorded in the next few days, and hope to have some new stuff posted in the near future as well. Stay tuned.
  • Bon Jovi has apparently released a country/pop album. Check out one of my first blog posts here for my thoughts on the recent transformation of Bon Jovi. You heard it here first.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Joe...that was a good read. With the downfall of major labels, there has to be a way to capitalize on that. Put your thinking cap on and we can start a business!