Thursday, May 08, 2008

New music Thursday

Check out this page and read a pretty killer article with John Davis, talking about the return of Superdrag and the recording of their new album. Plus, you can listen to (and download) a song that should be on the new album titled "Filthy & Afraid". It's pretty damn fantastic if you ask me. No release date on the new album yet, but I'm gunning for a summer release.






I've heard 8 tracks off the new Weezer album, and I think this one is shaping up to be a winner. It's not what I was expecting at all - they are definitely treading new musical waters........Weezer's new album is in stores on 6/24.






Also on the new release horizon is "Evil Urges" from My Morning Jacket. They take a lot of crazy turns on this new one, but I think this'll be another record that will be spending a lot of time on the stereo this summer. "Evil Urges" will hit store shelves on 6/10.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Duuuude, MMJ can twist some high times tunes man. Weezer will be good. Let's get together next weekend.