Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stealth mode

I have my radar on, and I'm flying pretty close to the cloud cover. Big things to maybe report in the next few days. You'll just have to wait and see (or maybe listen).

In the meantime, I've been on a pretty big Ryan Adams kick as of late. He has a fantastic new record out with the Cardinals, called Cardinology. I suggest you head to your local record shop and pick up a copy. In the meantime, here's a Foo cover he did in the BBC studios a week or so ago.

I'm starting to wonder if this whole blog thing is a bunch of malarky, and the real way to go is Facebook. Who knows? Who cares? I don't, so this joint will still be a jumpin' as long as I care for it to keep jumpin'.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is this...Days of Our Lives...you have to say something like "tune in" and leave all of your readers hanging?? What is the matter with you? Spill it!!

Anonymous said...

cookie we are reading and waitin on baited breathe