Monday, January 29, 2007

Holy facelift, Batman!

Well, I finally switched over to the new version of Blogger, and gave the ol' blog a revamping. I think this new style will make things a little easier to read. I also added in news feed from the Rolling Stone website on the right hand side.

This past weekend was chock full of adventures...

Friday - after dropping Evie off at Grandma & Grandpa's, we jetted out to Pepitos in Minneapolis for a birthday celebration for a few of Shel's high school classmates. After dinner, we retreated to a friend's house for some serious Guitar Hero 2 throwdowns. People who had never played the game before were picking it up and having a blast.

Saturday - picked Evie up at the folk's house and drove down to Winona to surprise Shel's grandma for her birthday. Got to visit with the relatives and play some Buck Uecker. I drank a good 6 or 7 beers so I'd get out of driving home. My plan worked. We drove through Cannon Falls twice, which got me to thinking - I'd really like to take a tour of Pachyderm Studios some day. For those not in the know this was the location where Nirvana recorded In Utero.

Sunday - we had a crew of friends over for bloody marys (delicious...need to make beef jerky next time), black bean soup (Michelle comes through with a great meal yet again), and some Wii antics. An awesome way to end the week.

Well, it's back to business as usual...I think I have some big news lined up for this Thursday, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new facelift! Very professional looking.

Jesse said...

I bet this big news won't be worth waiting for...just a guess