Thursday, February 01, 2007

Let's get it on!


OK...here's the big news. I'm recording an album this month! I haven't done something like this since college, and I'm really looking forward to the challenge.

I signed up for this competition through rpmchallenge.com. It's basically a site that has been put together to allow other musicians to share their ideas about song writing and recording. The rules are simple...record an album in 28 days. I know that free time is in short supply these days, but when I ran across the site, I just knew I had to give it a try. And besides, if I don't make my goal, at least I'll have fun trying...

Anyways, that's my plan for the next 28 days. I'm sure recording will probably be relegated to weekends, but I think it's definitely doable. I'm hoping to get some songwriting collaborations going with a few friends of mine (you know who you are...).

So that's it. Stay tuned to this blog for updates on the recording process, including pictures and song clips.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I hope to help. Sounds like fun