Monday, February 26, 2007

At least someone is being productive in the studio


The Foo Fighters are entering the studio today to being work on their sixth album. Helming the producer's chair is Gil Norton. Gil brought his exceptional production abilities to the Foo's second album, The Colour and the Shape, among many other fine records of the past 20+ years. Hopefully we can see a new record from these guys this summer/fall.

While I did spend a little time in the studio this weekend, there really is no way that I'm realistically going to get this album finished by Wednesday. I think I have a good start, however, so I will continue to move forward on the project. I promise I'll have some pictures and songs posted here in the near future.

I hope all is well out there...may all my readers have a bitchin' week.

No comments: