Thursday, April 19, 2007

Random mumblings

  • Have you picked up the new Nine Inch Nail's album Year Zero this week? If not, get out there and pick it up. You don't want Avril beating Trent on the Billboard charts, do ya?

  • A new Queens of the Stone Age song titled "3's & 7's" is now playing on their website. Check it out right now, because it is friggin' killer. Seriously.

  • Evie and I are home alone for the weekend as Mommy jets off to Vegas and hopefully win us lots of money. While in Vegas, Shel gets to rock out to Prince as he closes out his residency at Club 3121. Hopefully Evie and I can keep the house in one piece during Mom's absence.

  • After softball practice last night, I've come to realize that I will probably never ever hit a home run.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Yes, have it/love it, LUCKY, I knew that