Thursday, October 11, 2007

Feeling a little Surly

I just stumbled across this company today, and it looks like they have a helluva product. Surly Brewing Co. is a local beer company that has been in business since 2005. They currently have 2 beers (Bender and Furious) that are available year round. They also come up with several specialty beers that are available during various times of the season. I've never tasted it, but I have a feeling that I'll be picking some of this up in the very near future. I'll give you my taste test report after the pickup mission has been completed. In the meantime, visit their website to learn more about the brewery. A link has been added to my links section on the right-hand side for future convenience. Cheers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Upon digging on their site, it seems as though a local store sells it. I will try it out tonight!

Unknown said...

You are really pushing this stuff Joe...but good work. I am on it.